Create a set of these color mason jars the same color as your bouquet for a bold, eye-pleasing centerpiece with a pop of color perfect for any party. Whether you’re decorating for a little girl’s princess party, Mother’s Day, or even a wedding, these color mason jar flower bouquets are sure to be the talk of the party.
$25 to $50
You Will Need...
- Pint Mason Jars
- Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage – Multi-Surface Durable Gloss Finish
- Gel Food Colors
- Craft Sticks
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Measuring Spoon (tbsp & 1/2 tbsp)
- Oven (Pre-heated to 225 degrees)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage Floral Lace
- Artificial Flowers
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Something to protect your workspace (Newspaper, Paper Bags, Cardboard)
Step by Step Instructions