These are a delicious no-bake cookie that are also gluten free! Just mix the ingredients together and put in the freezer to “cook”! Check out the full recipe here: http://www.dwellinginhappiness.com/bake-dark-chocolate-coconut-cookies-gluten-free/
You Will Need...
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes (I used sweetened)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (or pecans, or any nut you love!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Step by Step Instructions
In saucepan, melt dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey, and oil over medium heat. Stir until it’s a smooth consistency.
Mix in nuts, coconut flakes, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Make sure to stir until everything is coated and combined.
Drop by the spoonful onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
Refrigerate (or freeze!) for about 30 minutes or until set.
Devour and enjoy!
Yields about 16-18 cookies