With a few simple ingredients you can whip up a delicious frozen dessert that everyone is sure to enjoy. No Bake Frozen Peanut Butter Pie is a family-friendly dessert that the kids can help make too!
You Will Need...
- 3 T. melted butter
- 4 cups of chocolate Rice Krispie cereal
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 16 oz. frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
- 1 cup of chopped salted peanuts for garnish
Step by Step Instructions
In a large ziploc bag, combine cereal and butter, seal bag and shake to mix.
a rolling pin to crush the cereal into fine crumbs for the chocolate crust.
Press into a greased 13″ x 9″ pan and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and peanut butter together with
a hand mixer, add vanilla, milk and powdered sugar, mixing well until smooth.
Gently fold in topping and spread over chocolate crust.
Cover and freeze for 3+ hours or until frozen.
To serve cut into squares and garnish with chopped peanuts.