Create pretty paper pinwheels for cake toppers, non-traditional bouquets, dessert backdrops, centerpieces, and more. This fast and easy craft can be altered to fit any season or theme!
You Will Need...
- Double-sided scrapbook paper
- Metal Brads
- Paper Straws
Step by Step Instructions
1. Cut your paper to 4 or 5 inch squares.
2. Draw two lines, going from corner to corner, intersecting in the middle.
3. Cut on the lines, stopping about 1/2″ from the middle.
4. Make a hole in each upper left corner and in the middle of your paper.
5. Push a brad through the outside of one corner, and repeat for all 4 corners.
6. Push the brad through the center hole.
7. Pinch the end of your paper straw and poke a hole through.
8. Push the brad through the hole in the paper straw and open your brad to keep the pinwheel in place.