Turn a thrift store jacket into a terribly cute pastel goth piece! Subscribe to Make Your Mark! http://bit.ly/Ns4qgx My Little Goth Pony illustration by Miss Jedi Flip: http://bit.ly/1XLtkGt E-6000: http://amzn.to/20RXRpx E-6000 Fabri-Fuse: http://amzn.to/1UnUSU9 Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint: http://amzn.to/1XBa4LE Want more ideas? Join me here!
1. Print your image on the Transfer Artist Paper and then press it on white cotton fabric
2. Create a heart stencil to use as a guide for your image
3. & 4. Cut and glue your image on the back of the jacket with E-6000 Fabri-fuse
*This glue is washable and dry cleanable
5. Glue faux flowers around the image with E-6000 Glue and let dry
6. & 7. Embellish the design with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (puff paint)
8. & 9. Add sparkly by adding rhinestones with more E-6000 Glue and a toothpick