Here is a free easy t-shirt pattern you can make in less than 2 hours and wear with leggings and a light jacket, to drop your kids at school and head to the gym or the park for a walk with the dog. It’s all about looking good without having to make too much effort and what is best, it is super easy to make.
You Will Need...
- 3/4 to 1 1/2 yards of rayon knit.
- sewing thread to match.
- bias tape your own or bought.
- a twin needle (optional).
- a jersey or ball point needle.
- a walking foot (optional).
- stay tape or stretchable fusible interfacing.
- binding foot (optional).