The following article will answer the questions about pills for weight loss and explain, actually, what they are. We will find out the reasons of their popularity and talk about the risks that are related with them. You might find this information very useful if you are among those who are still wondering about starting such treatment and having some doubts.
Reasons of Wide Popularity
The first pills for weight loss and fat burning started to appear in the second half of the 20th century. First of all they were created as the medicines that had to be prescribed for patients who were suffering from excess weight, yet they could not struggle with it because of a number of reasons. These can be:
- heart diseases;
- traumas of the backbone and diseases of joints;
- varicosity, etc.
Such illnesses and dysfunctions make it impossible to lose weight by classic methods that include physical exercises and some diets.
Yet, nowadays the popularity of fat burners and appetite suppressants also grows because of a usual laziness. The rhythm of modern life became so intensive, that people are not ready to waste their time for visiting trainings and cooking healthy food, that`s why they prefer searching for some “magic” pills.
Appetite Suppressants and Fat Burners: What they can be
- Appetite Suppressants. These medicines, including Duromine, influence patient`s brains and decrease the feeling of hunger.
- Diuretics and laxative pills. Such method is one of the easiest and fastest. It helps to reduce odd scums of our organisms.
- Metabolism boosters. They are prescribed for those patients whose main reason of gaining weight is spoiled and too slow metabolism. They can be only effective with a strict diet of healthy and full value nourishment.
- Blockers of lipase. It is a special ferment that helps to fission fats before further absorption and digestion.
- BASs. Bioactive supplements are a new trend in the market field of preparations for weight losing. It is believed that they are made mostly from natural ingredients and have fewer side effects than other pills. In spite of this, they can be also bought only with a prescription.
About what Risks You will need to Know
All the pills that help to drop off the weight belong to the class of drugs that cannot be taken without a prescription given by a professional nutritionist. It is so because of a high risk of side effects that may badly impact patient`s health. Only the professional will decide what type of pills is the best for your case; what dosages will be the most effective and safe; and what period of the treating course should be. The most common side effects are:
- chronic feeling of tiredness;
- kidney and liver dysfunctions;
- increased blood pressure;
- spasms, etc.
The whole treating cycle should under the précised control of the doctor. Any changes in the health state are to be noted and in case when something goes wrong patients have to call for an immediate emergency help.
Leave a Reply