Make these Quick and Easy Stitched Notebooks using a sewing machine and some scrapbook paper.
You Will Need...
- Scrap paper,
- Scrapbook paper or other decorative paper for the cover (I used this one),
- Paper trimmer or scissors,
- A bone folder,
- A couple of binder clips,
- A sewing machine but if you don't have one a couple of staples to the center will work just as well,
- A craft knife,
- A steel ruler and a cutting mat.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Start by cutting your scrap paper to size. I trimmed mine down to 5 x 8 inch pieces so I wasted as little paper as possible.
2. To make the pages of your notebook fold your paper in half and crease. You can use a bone folder to get a nice sharp edge.