Remoulade sauce has so many uses. It is fabulous with seafood, most commonly shrimp, crab cakes, blooming onions and pretty much anything fried.Simple to make a versatile.
You Will Need...
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (or sour cream)**
- 1 Garlic Clove (grated)
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 3-4 drops Hot Sauce (to taste)*
- 1 Tb Organic Ketchup
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Spritz of Lemon (optional)
- 2 tsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tb Dill Pickle Relish
- 5-6 leaves (chopped) Flat Leaf Parsley
- Pinch of Cajun/Creole Seasoning (optional)
- Pinch of Paprika (optional)
Step by Step Instructions
See wonkywonderful.com for full recipe.