Dealing with a mess when serging? An easy serger scrap catcher will put and end to this nightmare! For this serger scrap catcher you will need very few materials. All of which you can probably find among your left over fabric, so there is no need to go hunting for more fabric.
$1 to $25
You Will Need...
- 1/4 yard of fabric to match your furniture or taste.
- 1/4 yard of contrasting fabric. I am using a leftover scrap of linen.
- stiff fusible interfacing.
- batting: the thinnest you can buy (optional)
- 2 yards of 1″ bias tape. Follow this tutorial to make your own: Making continuous bias binding tape
- sewing machine
Step by Step Instructions