Mugs rugs are super easy to make, they can be made using your favorite techniques (hand or machine), they make great gifts, and they can be decorative as well as functional. Most of all, they are so much fun!
You Will Need...
- Small scraps of fabric for appliqués
- 1/8 yard of light weight paper backed fusible webbing
- 6 1/2 x 10 inch piece of fabric for background
- 6 1/2 x 10 inch piece of fusible fleece
- 7 1/2 x 11 inch piece of fabric for back
- 2 3/4” x 44” strip of fabric for binding
- Fray-check (optional: to seal the stitches on the back)
- Thread to match background fabric and appliqué fabrics
- Embellishment supplies of your choice