This free printable makes it easy for you to make your own St. Patrick’s Day scratch off ticket. With a few simple supplies you might already have at home you can make someone feel very lucky. Just print out these lotto like tickets and follow these simple directions. St. Patrick’s Day Scratch Off tickets would be perfect for a classroom project or for a visiting Leprechaun to leave behind.
You Will Need...
- Acrylic Paint
- Dishwashing Soap
- Free printable
- Clear Masking Tape
Step by Step Instructions
1. Print off the free printable for the scratch off cards.
2. Cover shamrocks with clear masking tape.
3. Combine some acrylic paint with one drop of dishwashing soap.
4. Paint over the clear masking tape. It may take a few coats. (The bubbles will dissapear)
5. Cut out your tickets and get to scratching.