Learn how to make this simple cake pop recipe for strawberry banana cake pops. With homemade fruit candy decorations they easily become adorable treats!
Strawberry Banana Cake pops
You Will Need...
- - 18.25 oz. box of strawberry cake mix and ingredients to make the cake (I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme Strawberry Cake Mix)
- - 1/3 cup of strawberry daiquiri mix
- - 1/3 cup of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations frosting starter
- - 1/4 teaspoon of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations strawberry shortcake flavor mix
- - Up to 1 teaspoon of LorAnn Banana Cream Flavoring
- - Pink and yellow candy melts
- - Red and yellow sparkling sugar
- - Fruit candy decorations
- - Lollipop sticks
- - A cake pop stand or styrofoam block
Leave a Reply