Learn how to make this simple cake pop recipe for strawberry banana cake pops. With homemade fruit candy decorations they easily become adorable treats!
You Will Need...
- - 18.25 oz. box of strawberry cake mix and ingredients to make the cake (I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme Strawberry Cake Mix)
- - 1/3 cup of strawberry daiquiri mix
- - 1/3 cup of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations frosting starter
- - 1/4 teaspoon of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations strawberry shortcake flavor mix
- - Up to 1 teaspoon of LorAnn Banana Cream Flavoring
- - Pink and yellow candy melts
- - Red and yellow sparkling sugar
- - Fruit candy decorations
- - Lollipop sticks
- - A cake pop stand or styrofoam block