This simple, budget friendly and meatless dish is perfect for summer! It has carrots and broccoli among pasta and gets its creaminess from Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese.
You Will Need...
- ◾1 lbs. dry pasta
- ◾1 lbs. fresh or frozen carrots (I used fresh carrots because I had them on hand)
- ◾1 lbs. fresh or frozen broccoli (I only had frozen broccoli)
- ◾1 – 1.5 jars of Alfredo sauce (depending on preference of creaminess)
- ◾some Parmesan cheese for toppings
- ◾1 small bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ◾plus ground pepper, sea salt and garlic powder