Step-by-step directions how to sew an envelope case, custom fit to cover ANY size tablet with a prop-up stand built right into the flap, and it’s a quick afternoon project.
TUTORIAL: Sew a Prop-Up Tablet Case (Fits Any Tablet!)
$0 or Free
You Will Need...
- Quilting-weight fabric for Outer Shell*
- Coordinating quilting-weight fabric for Lining*
- Medium-weight interfacing*
- ½″–¾″ Button
- Heavy cardboard, or art board (The cardboard that I use here was once the back of a drawing tablet and is just shy of ¼″ thick.)
- Coordinating thread
- Appropriate needle for the fabric chosen
- If possible, a zipper foot
Leave a Reply