This Homemade Deep Dish Vegetarian Pizza with Broccoli, Spinach, and Feta is easy to make and super delicious!
You Will Need...
- 1 (28-oz.) can whole tomatoes
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, plus more for pizza pan
- 2-3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 stalks broccoli, stems discarded and heads cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded romano cheese
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 2 cups fresh spinach (lightly packed), roughly chopped
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Very lightly brush a 10-inch cast iron skillet with olive oil.