Two PDF files for a vintage envelope to print on fabric and sew your own vintage envelope zipper pouch. Front and back supplied, or use the front twice if you prefer.
You Will Need...
- 2 or 3 sheets of pre-treated printable fabric ( I tested these by June Tailor and was very happy with them (Amazon US here and UK here)
- Lining fabric, two pieces 9 by 6.5 inches
- 8 inch zipper (or longer)
- Optional – ‘Handmade’ printable fabric labels sheet for your designer label
- Color bubble jet printer
- Interfacing of your choice
- The vintage envelope fabric download