This tutorial includes a free printable template and has easy instructions for making a beautiful vintage-style paper crown out of items you already have at home.
You Will Need...
- Paper Crown
- Vintage Paper -- Book pages, sheet music, etc.
- Adhesive spray (my favorite is Craft Bond)
- Extra-strength glue stick
- X-ACTO knife and cutting mat
- Glue pen
- Ultrafine Glitter
- Soft bristled paint brush
- Embellishments: Buttons, pearls, ribbon, bits of old costume jewelry, etc.
- Optional: Crepe Paper fringe (tutorial HERE)
- Hot glue gun