I love ruffles! I love ruffle tops, ruffle sweaters, ruffles on my shoes and even on my purse. If you’re addicted to ruffles like I am, here are several free patterns and tutorials on how to make your own ruffled tops.
Make Your Own Ruffled Top
I just love this ruffled top from Mama Go Round who gives you a great tutorial on how to make your own ruffled top.
I am OBSESSED with this flutter flower shirt. I saw one like this in JCrew last year and it was a small fortune for a t-shirt…let’s get real. So now, you can make your own JCrew knock-off. What you’ll need are two matching t-shirts, matching thread, scissors, and a needle.
1. Ruffle Cardigan – Repurpose a t-shirt you love but doesn’t love you into a summer cardigan!
2. Embellished t shirt – Upcyle your old shirt with your glue gun like Singing Three Little Birds.
3. Ruffled Top – Ruffly t shirt tutorial on how to make over a boring t-shirt from Smashed Peas and Carrots.
4. Embellished Tank – Turn a woman’s top into a girls embellished summer swing top.
You also might like these embellished clothes from Tip Junkie
- Jewelry Fashion Accessories
- Sewing Clothes – Repurposed Children’s Clothing
- Necklaces Accessories and Fashion Tutorials
Leave a Reply