It’s Thursday and time to feature tutorials so we can all sharpen our skills and learn something new. I have received several sewing tutorials so I thought I’d pull them all together and feature them today.
Also, don’t forget to post your interviews for Talk To Me Tuesday so I can help promote them for you! It’s part of the De-Lurker challenge.
JC Handmade created a tutorial on how to make a DIY quilted list taker.
A Room Somewhere created a tutorial on how to make a pillowcase dress. Love it!
Melody created a tutorial on how to make a quilted fabric notebook cover.
No-Sew: Katie submitted her Fabric Pencil Holder Tutorial. Create a beautiful pencil holder from an old can and fabric scraps. No sewing machine needed.
Rose created a tutorial on how to make a fabric cover for your water cooler bottle.
Carla submitted her post with a variety of tutorials.
Nicole submitted her convertible strand tutorial for any bag. She also shows how to embellish them.
Modobject at Home set us up with a tutorial on a classic baby shower gift. Burp cloths, personalized with simple embroidery and trimmed with colorful ribbon.
Lola Again made a tutorial on how to make this is a little Pacifier pocket that will hold several pacifiers. It is lined with vinyl (fused) fabric and perfect for your diaper bag.
Lola Again created a detailed tutorial on how to make a The Keisha Bag.
1. Amanda is donating 10% of all purchases made in May to one of our favorite local women’s organization.
1. Kimm hosts Trash to Treasure projects every Tuesday with Mr. Linky.
2. Doreen hosts Fancy Fridays; teaching kids table manners every Friday.
1. Susan submitted her DIY Mexican or Cinco De Mayo Centerpiece you can make for just a dollar.
2. Dawn submitted her post on how to decorate a May Day Jar.
Just copy & paste the following code into your blog:
Thanks Ladies! If you don’t already have an “I was Featured” button, feel free to copy the code and wear it proudly on your blog. These are amazing!