It’s my favorite day of the week where I feature tutorials of every kind! Today I’m featuring tutorials submitted by Tip Junkie readers. I just love all the goodies I get in my inbox daily and I hope you do too.
Learn something new today and be sure to tell these creative women that the Tip Junkie sent you!
1. How To Make Wool Felted Soap
2. Amy’s no sew, easy t-shirt craft tutorial
3. Make easy and cheap coasters to match your decor
4. Jane’s scrapbook paper frames tutorial
5. Free downloads from Valerie
6. Shelli teaches how to back stitch
7. How to make stamps from a foam place mat by Mel
8. Free crochet pattern for a convertible cowl
9. How to make a digital quilt mock up from Sarah
10. Nadia teaches us how to make colored salt
11. How to make name stamps using foam
12. Jennifer’s snuggie tutorial
If you like these tips, youll love what I feature every day. Dont miss a thing: