One of (the many) things I love about bloggers is the time and talent they put into tutorials! Step by step instructions complete with pictures – it’s an amazing thing. Here are just a few I’ve received in my inbox from readers. Time to learn something new!
1. Make Jessica’s Felt Ipod Cozy tutorial.
2. Little tiara’s made from chenille/metallic stems.
3. Karlee’s pillowcase sewing pattern.
4. Mel submitted her tutorial on how to make an easy stuffed owl.
5. TidyMom’s camera strap cover tutorial.
6. LittleGem’s fabric flower brooch tutorial.
7. Melissa’s bib clip tutorial for children of any age.
8. Firstalina’s easy steps to create a cut out bookmark.
9. Laura submitted this over the top childrens gift for any occasion.
10. Natasha’s darling waffle tee onesies.
11. Ellie’s felt flip gift card holder tutorial.
12. Kristin’s 5 minute braided headband for girls and women.
I can’t wait to try out several of these tutorials. Ahh, so many projects, so little time.
A heads up, your old e-mail and Google Reader feeds are no longer working, please update by clicking on the links below: