I absolutely love decorating the kids table for Thanksgiving! For me, making Thanksgiving for the kids extra fun starts with decorating the kids table. Here are 20 Thanksgiving Kids table ideas and tutorials.
Thanksgiving for Kids
1. Thanksgiving for Kids – I designed a crafty little Thanksgiving table to occupy the children and make them excited to have their own little place to eat.
2. Fruit Gobbler – Whet your family’s appetite for the real bird with a fruity tribute. It’s easy to assemble — and delicious to take apart!
3. The Kids Table: Paper Bag Turkey – Every kids table needs a paper bag turkey. And this one has a surprise inside.
4. DIY Thanksgiving Treat Holders – These treat holders are super cute and can be used a place cards as well.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
5. Fun Thanksgiving Table – I am LOVING these chalkboard place-mats and nutter-butter turkey cookies on a stick.
6. Build a Turkey – Make a fun turkey in a cup to hold treats or crafting tools.
7. Toddler to Teen Thanksgiving Table – Here are some modern color combination (light blue, brown, orange) with a little glitter for sparkle and pair it with some traditional kid type decor (teepees and turkeys).
8. Colorful Turkey Caddy – Add a touch of color to the kids’ table with this clever marker holder. To inspire holiday artwork, use plain white butcher paper as a tablecloth, or just supply a few sheets of paper.
Thanksgiving Kid Crafts
9. Turkey Cake Pops – Choose a cake and frosting flavor and follow these directions for super moist cake pops, then turn them into Turkey Pops.
10. Kids Thanksgiving Table Game – Just like Columbus and his crew crossed the ocean in search of the new world, so can your kids with these little boats made from milk cartons and powered by balloons.
11. Chalkboard Paint Place mats – The placemat says, I am thankful for and they can draw out what theyre thankful for, and easily erase it and draw something new.
12. Paper Pilgrim Hat and Bonnet – These printable Thanksgiving decorations make a sweet and stylish statement at the holiday table.
Thanksgiving for Children
13. Activity Thanksgiving Table – Cover a small table with butcher paper. Draw a circle where each plate will go. Write a to-do list next to each spot, and provide crayons or colored pencils so pint-size diners can mark off items as they eat.
14. Pilgrim Napkin Rings – Take your guests back to the first Thanksgiving with these fun photo napkin rings that double as place cards.
15. Color-full Thanksgiving for Kids – Ah the kid’s table, a standard an many LARGE Thanksgiving celebrations. Don’t make it a place where the kids are forced to sit, but a place kids want to sit!
16. A Thanksgiving Childsetting – If you’re hosting, coming up with a child friendly place setting to entertain your young guests is a must and here’s a fun one to put together with a few simple supplies.
17. Kids Thanksgiving Table Setting – I just adore all of these FREE Thanksgiving printable crafts made for the kids table.
18. Turkey Sucker Holders – Cut the turkeys and then added the suckers to them. I took an exacto knife and cut a small slit to push the suckers through.
19. Coloring Turkey Table – Cover the children’s dining surface with paper and set out pots of crayons for tic-tac-toe.
20. Last Minute Kids’ Thanksgiving Placemat Tutorial – I used felt to make it a quick last-minute project to decorate my kids Thanksgiving table. This project can be done on the machine or by hand. I stitched it up by hand.