16 activities for kids that make perfect boredom busters and things to do at home during the summer, spring break, or just for fun. These boredom busters will brighten your last weeks of summer with your kiddos. I want to end our summer on a high note! Be sure to tell these creative Ladies that the Tip Junkie sent you.
1. Brandy made a fun family night board idea using her Cricut
2. Personalized Yahtzee Game Tutorial from Stacey for family night.
3. Anna’s amazing quiet book tutorials.
4. Lydia’s crazy cousins card memory game to keep a connection with family.
Activities for Kids
5. Miniature Marshmallow Shooter Guns from Amy.
6. A tote bag with crayon holder from a novice sewer from Pattie.
7. Felt mail for your kids to play with from Kristin.
8. Jackie’s easy Rhino Hand Puppet.
Arts and Crafts
9. Laura’s having a book club for boys.
10. Janele’s tutorial on how to create a worm farm.
11. Lacie’s silly name banner project with the kids.
12. Shanelle’s can turn any crayon picture into stained glass.
Thanks Ladies! Youve most certainly earned your I was featured button from Tip Junkie. If you like these tips, youll love what I feature every day. Dont miss a thing: