Valentine Paper crafts are such a wonderful way to make someone feel special! Use these 13 LOVELY Valentine’s tutorials for inspiration to show that special someone you care!
Hi Everyone – Lowri here again to share some fabulous Valentines / Flower Papercraft Tutorials.
Clicking on the picture shown will take you right to the original post and each and every one of these links has step by step instructions for making the projects shown. There is still plenty of time to try out these fun ideas so take a look and don’t forget to leave us a link back with your finished project!
1. This fabulous “52 Reasons I Love You” deck of cards makes a wonderful Valentine’s Day gift. There are detailed step-by step instructions as well as links to where you can purchase all the supplies too. This would make a great gift for the Groom on his Wedding Day or a gift from the kids to the Grandparents!
2. Cheryl has created a video tutorial showing how to make several elements of her wedding bouquets. In the video, you can see how to make 2 types of paper flower and a gorgeous lace flower too. This is a truly amazing work of art not to be missed!
3. Monika uses several paper punches to create this charming paper flower . By securing the center with a brad and layering the paper, you can create a wonderfully textured flower that would look stunning as a gift decoration or scrapbook embellishment.
4. A full and detailed tutorial from Sandy shows exactly how you can create these adorable boxes. This is a pattern you will want to keep as you can adjust the paper you use to make a box for any holiday occasion.
5. These adorable little treat containers hold a sweet secret inside – a mini packet of Mentos. These would be fabulous for a classroom Valentine’s gift and you could easily get the kids to help out while making them.
6. A stunning Valentine’s card idea here using beads for some elegant, simple but oh so beautiful decoration. Once again this fabulous tutorial shows how you can re-create this card for yourself. This would be wonderful with tiny green, red and gold beads for Christmas too!
7. The combination of book pages and red paper make these flowers absolutely perfect for any Valentines table decoration. You could also string them together for a gorgeous themed garland.
8. Who wouldn’t LOVE some of these flowers on Valentines Day? These would be so perfect to giving someone as a gift to keep, reminding that you love them all-year-round – maybe your Mom or Mother-in-Law.
9. These adorable paper cones could be used to hold some Valentine’s Day treats, or as party favors, or maybe even to contain a super-special gift for someone. Cake-Journal shows us how to make them very simply with basic scrapbook supplies.
10.The hearts in this garland are made from double-sided scrapbook paper and what a perfect way to show off your favorite prints. This project is also excellent for using up some scraps and could be adapted easily to be larger or smaller.
11. Another wonderfully elegant and slightly different flower to create here. These would look fabulous grouped on a card, or you could even create a little posy to present to someone on February 14th.
12. I ABSOLUTELY love this idea for a Love Message Board. How sweet would it be to leave a different message each day for your loved one? This is one idea I will definitely be trying out this year. It is made from a picture frame and scrapbook paper and is one of the most romantic ideas I think I have ever seen.
13. Using book pages in all sorts of ways is such a hot scrapbook trend right now and these flowers show exactly why! Any color can be used to accent the base print so as to match in with a wide variety of projects.
All of these fabulous ideas are perfect for decorating all your Valentine’s Day papercrafting projects or making some wonderful decorations to make your (or someone else’s!) day special. Most of them can easily be adapted to other Holidays or occasions too. We would love to see any projects you create using these ideas – so leave us a link when you have done so. I will be sure to visit your blog and take a look. ~ Lowri
More Papercrafting Ideas:
- Wanting more paper crafting ideas? Then be sure to check out Tip Junkies Paper Crafts site!
- Wanting some Valentine Day ideas? There are a bunch on the Tip Junkie Valentine Day site, too!
About the Author:
Lowri has a blog at PaperVine which is packed full of great papercrafting ideas and tutorials with the odd kids craft and cooking tip thrown in! She lives on a vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand with her husband and three young children.
Leave a Reply