My child's pre-school teacher presented this form all filled out at a Mother's Day luncheon she held for us. One by one she read aloud what the kids' responses where to the questions. We were laughing so hard at the end!
This is something that will definitely go in the scrapbook! You could do this as an activity at your play date, Joy School, or at church.
All About My Mom
1. How do I show my mom I love her?
2. My favorite thing to do with my mom is:
3. Her favorite color is:
4. Her favorite food is:
5. If she had extra time, she likes to:
6. When my mom grows up she wants to be a:
7. My mom and dad first met:
8. My mom laughs when:
9. My mom is _____ years old!
10. What my mom loves the most is:
Print Free File: Download