I believe that every crafty girl needs some fabulous handmade accessories! Right?!? These would make fabulous teacher gifts, Christmas gifts, birthday gifts for friends, and especially for yourself! So here is a list of what every girl
needs that include 12 fashion accessorizes that you can make at home.
Every Girl - Necklaces
1. White Jersey Necklace
- Tutorial for a fabric flower necklace with clean, finished edges from an old T-shirt.
2. Tulle Necklace Tutorial
- How to make a long pearl necklace with a tulle flower.
3. Painted Pendant Tutorial
- updated an outdated pendant with spray paint!
4. Crystal Chain Necklace
- A pretty necklace with glowing strand of crystals amidst silver strands, sure to glam-up any plain t-shirt or tank top!
Every Girl: Hair Accessories
5. Zipper Comb tutorial
- Zipper comb basics...can be made into comb, headband, bobbys, brooch, shoe clips, etc.
6. JCrew style flower
- Make a JCrew style floral headband, clip, or pin
7. Easy Button Headband
- An easy and cheap way to make a fun button headband.
8. Braided Headband Tutorial
- It's a snazzy little braided headband..that uses scraps and is easy peasy :)
Every Girl: Handmade Accessories
9. DIY Ruffled necklace
- A great tutorial showing us how to make fabulous ruffled necklaces. Make one for yourself and/or as gifts for your girlfriends.
10. Button Earing Craft
- a pictured tutorial on how to make earrings from buttons.
11. Zipper Pin Tutorial
- How to make a darling zipper pin from zippers
12. Safety Pin Bracelet
- Learn how to make a beautiful bracelet with some safety pins and beads.
You also might like these fashion posts from Tip Junkie: