I just threw a Bionicle Birthday Party for my son. Here’s the invitation.
Next we did a Toa Challenge consisting of an obstacle course with 6 events related the Toas‘ elements – water, earth, air, ice, stone, and fire.
- Vakamas Lava Jump – jump over pieces of a red table cloth
- Nokamas Water Challenge – throw water balloons at pictures of Bionicles on driveway
- Whenuas Dig – find the buried Bionicle picture in the sand box
- Mataus Jump – Do your best trick on the trampoline
- Onewas Stone Challenge – carry a bucket of stones
Throughout the the party I handed out Metu Nui Bucks as rewards to the kids. They redeemed their bucks at the end of the party for a Bionicle party favor.
I attached this Thank You Label to each Bionicle Party Favor.
For more details and free printables including a Bionicle Party Planner, go to print out all these ideas for free on Tip Junkie Printables.
Leave a Reply