The Totally Tiffany game was created and made by Lindsey! Thank you ladies for this amazing birthday idea.
I was so inspired by this game that I made a Julie Rocks game for a birthday party I hosted. I learned more about Julie while making this game than I had the entire 2 years I’ve known her. It was a huge hit at the party and made the party focus more around the birthday girl rather than veer off into casual conversation.
How to Make:
1. I used an old Sorry game and covered it with scrapbook paper. I used a Rocking theme. For the embellishments I used the Rock King Chip Board embellishments.
2. This game board folded in the middle, so I used the adhesive ribbon down the middle to cover the fold. I made sure that the adhesive only stuck to one side so it would still fold and fit into the box.
3. To make the game pieces, I painted the sorry pieces black and then sprayed them with polyurethane. I then found these buttons and hot glued them on.
4. Here’s the inside with the game instructions and the game pieces.
5. For the inside playing cards I made questions out of 4 different categories: Childhood, Teen Years, Family Life, and Totally Random.
Print out the files below for the game instructions and more pictures on how to make them.
Print Free File: Download
How to Make a Birthday Board Game ~ 3 Styles
Leave a Reply