Steves House: I replicated Steve’s house with colored paper from a teacher supply place in front of my front door. (My mom made the Steve shirt for my hubby to wear.)
Due to all the crafts and activities, you might want to considerr including a no sibling insert into your invitations.
1. Get a picture with “Steve” in front of his house. (My mom made Jason’s shirt.)
2. Sign in by drawing yourself of a friend of blues on the house. Crayons in basket outside.
3. Paw Print face painting
Its Time for the Party!
* Foamtastic black & lt. Blue
* Paper fasteners
* glue stick
* Red marker
* Number stickers
* Dinner plate
* Marker for Numbers
1. printed of computer on yellow & green paper
2. small spiral notebook
3. Jumbo Crayon
* Cake box
Rules: Have guests color their own party hat to mount on blue. Put name on hat.
* Poster Board of Blue
* Green ribbon (for stripes)
* Light green paper
* Light blue paper
* Blue circles
* Blue swirlies
Mailbox: Letter Decorated Smaller T.V.
* Draw a large spiral on a sheet of light blue paper, cut along the spiral and hang from the ceiling. Make dark blue and light spirals, too.
* Create a path of printable paw prints to lead to your party space. If you live in an apartment building, or if it’s a nice day, make a path of paw prints from the outside of your house to the party space.
Prizes for Winners: Clue cookie
Blues Clues Birthday Program:
(Use Blue’s Clue’s Birthday Video Cartoon throughout party)
Gathering Game: Draw on Steves House (Take photo of each child)
10:15: Birthday Candle Dance (face painting) (Show Cartoon)
10:25: Make Tickety Tock (Time for Party)
10:35: Blues Clues Song (Show Cartoon)
10:45: Notebooks: Find 1st Clue: Candle Clue
10:50: Pin party hat on Blue
11:00: Notebooks: Find 2nd Clue: Icing Clue
11:05: Mailbox: Letter Video (Show Cartoon)
11:15: Open Presents
* Have box (decorated w/ Blues Friends) to put presents in & trash sack
* Sing: Present Time, Present Time open the present to see whats inside.)
11:20: Notebooks: Find 3rd Clue: Cake Box (Thinking Chair & (Show Cartoon: Figured out Sing Song)
11:25 Cake & Ice-cream (B-day song)
11:35: Gift Bags (to parents) & Clean-up (Show Cartoon: Now its time for so long )
Record Video (Cartoon) for T.V.
B-day candle dance
Blues Clues song
Heres the mail
Thinking Chair song (3rd clue)
Now its time for so long
Print Free File: Download