Are you new to Tip Junkie? If so, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
It’s time to vote on the winners of Tip Junkie’s 1st Annual Christmas Card Contest! I hope that you’ve been inspired by these amazing women and their talents and gotten some great ideas for your own card.
I also hope that you’ve gotten some good gift ideas from our sponsors and their amazing prizes. A big shout out to them for making this possible. The finalists are:
Best Digital Design
1. NOEL Card – Trina’s Card submitted by Kendra
2. Joy To The World – Rachelle’s (private blog)
3. Brooke’s Card she made in Photo Elements
5. Bow & Snowflake – Jennifer’s Peace Card
6. Charlotte’s Blue & Silver Card
7. I had a hard time picking what one of Cynthia’s cards to use. This one is a “pull the tab” card!
8. Shelly’s Card that tells a story
9. I Spy – Julie’s I Spy Christmas Letter. She rounded up a whole bunch of stuff around the house that pertained to her year and some stuff that didnÂ’t – like Christmas dÃ©cor and ornaments and took a picture of it. Then she wrote out an I spy list for them to find each of the items that pertained to our year!
Most Unique Design
10. Carols Extreme Christmas Cards
11. Game of Life Family Letter
13. Jessica’s Rockin’ Christmas
Most Dedicated to a Fab Card
14. Liz Tree Button Card
16. Socking – Trinka’s Card
Each winner will receive 1 of these prizes:
1st Place: A 8×10 Watercolor Portrait, a $68 value from Arian Hatch.
2nd Place: A $50 gift certificate to Broken Teepee Designs.
3rd Place: An amazing Christmas Kit (brights) kit.
Honorable Mention: Pendant necklace from Simply Shell.
Honorable Mention: 10 Line Upon Line Specialty Greeting Cards
Honorable Mention: $25 gift card & crochet hat from The Darling Daughter.
Huge thanks to everyone who participated!! You can check out all the nominees here and here. Also, if you missed the contest but would like to show off your card, use Mister Linky and add it to this post.
Be sure to vote on the LEFT SIDE BAR poll!
Leave a Reply