Here are three submitted tips I received on ways to clean using vinegar. These are practical tips for saving money on cleaning supplies at home. My man and I were wondering last Sunday how to clean an iron. I should have known better and checked my e-mailed tips. Enjoy.
1. How to Clean your Iron – Shows how to clean your water reservoir on your iron using vinegar.
2. Unclogging drains with natural ingredients – Such as common household items: vinegar, baking soda and water.
3. Everyday uses for white distilled vinegar – Make nail polish last longer by wiping fingernails with a cotton ball that has been dipped in white distilled vinegar before painting nails.
If that’s not enough uses for Vinegar, here are several more resources you’ll love:
- 1001 Uses for White Distilled Vinegar – White distilled vinegar is a popular household cleanser, effective for killing most mold, bacteria, and germs, due to its level of acidity.
- Recipes from Heinz – The all natural choice for all your food and recipes.
- 254 Uses for Vinegar and Counting – A somewhat funny but useful list of ways you can use vinegar.