I have noticed that a LOT of people are searching for Cookie Exchange Ideas! You know I aim to please so here are several cookie recipes that I’m dying to make.
1. Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies – Winner of the second place in the cookie division.
2. Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies – The cookies themselves have a slightly crunchy outside and a soft chewy inside.
3. Ginger Snap & Ricotta Lemon Cardamom Ice Cream Sandwiches – Spicy gingersnaps make the perfect sandwich cookie for luscious ricotta lemon cardamom ice cream! The perfect gourmet ice cream sandwich!
4. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies – Theyre soft and sort of cakey. Theyre chocolate. Ooh, theyre chocolate.
5. Semi-homemade Caramel Apple Cookies – The cookies are made using Jiffy Apple Cinnamon muffin mix and caramel bits.
6. Dressing Up Your Oreos – These cookies are dipped in super white candy melts and chocolate transfer sheets in a candy cane design applied to the top.
7. Peppermint Chocolate Cookies – These cookies added such a festive look to my Christmas boxes.
8. Chocolate Covered Toffee – These toffee bars should be added to your holiday treat platter. Make them for your family, make them for your friends, make them for your neighbors, and snitch some for yourself. Wrap them up in pretty paper and give them as gifts.
How to Host a Cookie Exchange Party
In my opinion, a Cookie Exchange Party is one of the most efficient parties you can host. You show up with a dozen of one kind of cookie and leave with a dozen different kinds of cookies and recipes on how to make them! Win/Win. No to mention, it’s another excuse to see your favorite people.
Organize a group of your friends and ask each guest to bring a dozen goodies for each guest, plus a few for the party sampling. Guests should also bring a copy of the recipe card for their baked item for each person.
You can help me out by submitting your best online DIY ideas and tutorials, if youd like to. Theres NO login, NO e-mailing, and NO waiting! The best thing about these new sites is that your submissions will be featured and promoted within a day to a week! Its faster, more efficient, and a lot of fun.