Make Over Monday features DIY home decor living like projects from readers who have re-purposed furniture, decor, jewelry, and anything else. I’m hoping you’ll be inspired to turn your trash into treasure and give it a new look and home. Submit your make over posts so I can feature you!
Be sure to tell these creative women that the Tip Junkie sent you!
Home Decor Living
1. Transform shanty shutters into a BOMB Headboard – I used a couple of 1×2s and a 1×4 to brace all of the shutters together.
2. Kristi’s faux granite painted counter-tops – Laminate can be painted and many people had painted their countertops to look like faux granite.
3. Songbirdtiff Pottery Barn style table tutorial – A great tutorial with all the paint ideas and tutorial for how to make over your home decor living furniture.
4. Ashley transformed her cheap builder stock mirrors -Once you have all of the trim up its time for the corner plates. No cutting here just peel and stick the double sided, adhesive, strips and fit to each corner!
Home Decor Room
5. Lacie’s repurposed spice rack – I was itching to attack it with spray paint and turn it into a place to store some of my smaller scrapbooking supplies.
6. Katieturned her old baby crib bumper into a lumbar pillow – An easy tutorial that you’ll only need basic sewing skills to make.
7. Becca used teaching supplies to decorate her kids bathroom – take a drive to your local teaching supply store for all your amazing sea life wall art, laminate them a little poster puddy and wa-la.
8. Sara used plastic cleaning fluid bottles to make cute catch-alls – Recycle A Plastic Bottle and Make Fun Containers For Organizing School Supplies, Or Just About Anything!