Here are twelve haunting Halloween decor ideas that you can create in your own home or for a fabulous over-the-top Halloween party. I hope they get you in the mood for fall and get those creative juices flowing. Enjoy!
Halloween Decor Ideas
1. Halloween Ribbon Wreath – So here is this quick and easy Halloween wreath. Since it takes a lot of ribbon, try buying in bulk online rather than at the craft stores.
2. Pumpkin Cardboard Columns – A great tutorial on how to make your own pumpkin candlesticks from Lynette.
3. Easy Mantle Halloween Decor – Just a girl took several ideas from magazines and made a cheaper version herself.
4. Cute Halloween Chair Covers – An easy tutorial on how to spice up your kitchen with these fun chair covers.
Creepy Halloween Party Ideas
5. A fabulous table display of the dead from Cottage in the Country.
6. Spooky Chic Halloween Decor from Hostess with the Mostess – These are some crazy fun ideas that you can use for a party or just for fun.
7. Skeleton Wall – These two panels we positioned on either side of the front doors, which guests had to pass through. Faux human bones set in what looked like blood and guts dripping down the walls.
8. $1 Luminaries – Cylinder vases from the $ Store and then cut spooky black images out of cardstock and then mod-podged ’em on.
Halloween Parties Ideas
9. Witches Hat Instructions – Amber has hooked us up with a printable tutorial on how to make this fabulous witches hat.
10. Coaster Boxes – You can make these as fun take home party favors or for decorations.
11. Spooky Wall Banner – A fun tutorial using skeletons into a fun banner for your home.
12. Skull with the tulle collar tutorial from Cheeky Magpie – Making this little collar is easy enough and really versatile. I used it for the bottom as well. You can also use it for making flowers.