Print Free File: Happy Saint Patty’s Patch Pin Pattern
Although I enjoy Saint Patrick’s Day and all the excuses to utilize the color green, I must admit that specific color is lacking in the wardrobe of the kiddos. So, in hope to avoid the pinch, I formulated these super easy patch pins.
How to Make:
1. Using the free pattern, cut out each piece in the materials specified. For added texture, I cut my felt circles with pinking shears.
2. Sew the shamrock it to felt circle #1, sticking close to the edge.
3. Iron the fusible webbing onto felt circle #2.
4. Sew circle #1 to circle #2, sticking close to the edge, and with the shamrock facing out.
5. Now attach the safety pin. Cut a 1″ x .5″ strip of wool felt, using the same color as the circles.
6. Lay a safety pin on the back of the felt circle, slip the felt strip through the safety pin, and hot glue in place.
Ta-da! All done. You could even attach this to a little girls headband. Super simple and takes about 15 minutes. Happy Saint Patty’s Day!
About the Executive Homemaker:
My name is Emily and I am so excited to be a contributor to Executive Homemaker! I live in the recreational state of Idaho with my gorgeous husband, he’s seriously a cutie, and my two kiddos. My hubby is currently in the final semester of his graduate program and I get to stay home and enjoy Buster “J” and Lady “P.”
Although my area of expertise is graphic design, I love to sew, crochet, doodle, play, and anything else that gives me a creative outlet. I have a blog of my own called where I get to share my ideas with others and make strangers my friends. Stop by for a visit!