High School Musical Bingo is a fun party game you can quickly print out and play! This is a free printable or instant download of High School Musical Bingo Cards which is an easy game to play with kids of all ages.
Print Free File:
High School Musical Bingo (1664 downloads)
Here is a fun activity you can do at a slumber party or at a High School Musical Party.
How to Make:
1. Print out the Bingo cards and images.
2. Cut out – make sure you leave a little white space.
3. Cut colored cardstock or paper a little larger than picture.
4. Glue picture to cardstock.
The Rules for Playing Bingo:
1. Pass out a Bingo card to every player.
2. A caller pulls out a picture card from a bowl or other container.
3. Check to see if you have that picture on your Bingo card.
* If you do place a M&M or other “marker” on that picture.
* If you do not, do nothing.
4. If you are the first to fill three pictures in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagnally, you yell BINGO! loudly, so that the caller can hear you. Then you win.
Party Favor: Also consider making a set of Bingo cards for each guest at the birthday party as the perfect party favor.