These stunning silk flower pins add a touch of elegance and “wow” to a simple sweater, purse, tote, or hairstyle. They’re made by using fabric ink to stamp vintage images on silk flower petals. Several different flowers are used to make a composite piece. The pins can be used to dress up a tote, handbag, headband, jacket or sweater.
You Will Need...
- Assorted Silk Flowers in the palette of your choosing
- Fabric Ink Pad
- (Look for fast drying and pigment based)
- Postcard or other Ephemeral type stamp
- (mine was purchased at Michael's)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Buttons or bits of vintage jewelry
- Felt (a single pin requires two 2" circles)
- Small hole punch