How to make a beautiful kneeling cushion that can be used indoors and out in the garden. Perfect for a Christmas gift or for guests to sit on at a family gathering, this kneeling cushion is cheap to make and looks fantastic too.
You Will Need...
- Vinyl cloth sheet (18” x 13”)
- Heavy weighted cotton fabric (18” x 13”)
- Heavy weighted cotton fabric (for front of cushion - 18” x 5”)
- 2 x heavy weighted cotton fabric (for sides of cushion - 13” x 5”)
- 2 x heavy weighted cotton fabric (for zip section - 18” x 3”)
- Heavy weighted cotton fabric (for handle - 10” x 4”)
- Invisible zip (18”)
- Old pillow or cushion wadding
Step by Step Instructions
Pin or tack the zip on to the thinnest section of cotton fabric (18” x 3”) and then sew on. Attach the second piece of fabric over the top and do the same on the other side.
Start putting the cushion together, sewing all sides of the fabric on independently and sewing half an inch in from the edge. Then, sew over the seams on all four sides.