Easy DIY tutorial on how to make Shamrock Canvas Art. All you need is a canvas, scrapbooking/embellishment flowers and brads! Very cute St. Patty’s Day project, but would be fun to do for other holidays too (heart, star, apple, etc…).
You Will Need...
- Green Paper Flower Embellishments
Step by Step Instructions
1. Trace the shape you want to make on your canvas with a pencil.
2. Using a brad setter, poke a hole in a flower and through the canvas.
3. Set the flower using a coordinating brad.
4. Layer and repeat until your shape is all filled in.