I’m a lucky girl as I receive hundreds of new tips each month submitted by readers. Today you’ll find an eclectic group of tips as I feature tips and tutorials created by Tip Junkies. There’s something for almost everyone in today’s post.
1. Katie suggests turning the cards you receive into postcards.
2. Holly made her own vinyl decals using white contact paper.
3. Gayle submitted a tutorial to make laundry soap for a penny per load.
4. Kimberlie makes custom candles using iron on transfer paper.
5. Deana’s tutorial on how to make your own embossed- glittered paper.
6. Dorinda submitted her tutorial on how to make a dish towel tote.
7. Mary suggests using vinegar to remove paint from hardware.
8. Christy teaches us how to make a circular knitting needle holder with pockets.
9. Stacie teaches us how to arrange a group of people to make a nice natural portrait.
10. Ashley made this easy apron using a pillowcase and one simple stitch.
11. Melissa’s tip is on how to cover up an ink stain.
12. Gail submitted her tutorial on hemming jeans; how to avoid sewing over those thick seams.
A heads up, your old e-mail and Google Reader feeds are no longer working, please update by clicking on the links below: