Hey Ladies! With Halloween this weekend life is pretty crazy. Therefore, I thought I’d feature organizing tips today and get us inspired to tackle the house next week and get everything put back together. I know I’m really looking forward to it.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on these crafty Ladies’ blogs and tell them the Tip Junkie sent you!
1. Make your own card organizer with this tutorial – Scrapbook Layouts
2. Use a paper towel tube to store produce and bread bags
3. Organize weekly dinners and eliminate dinner time chaos
4. Tracy’s tip for encouraging independence
9. Use a craft tote to organize medication
10. Jana’s easy jewelry organizer
11. DIY dry erase board that is a Pottery Barn knock-off
12. Katie’s kids after school responsibility incentive
Tip Junkie Events:
- TJ Community – Tuesday Giveaway: $35 gift card to Inspire Your Walls
- TJ Community Project of the Week: Kim w/ Reinvented Fall Front Porch