Money is tight with almost everyone I know and with the holiday season here, I thought we could all use some money saving tips from fellow frugalistas. Here are a few was you can hold on to your “paper”.
Be sure to tell these creative women the Tip Junkie sent you!
1. Kingdom First Mom – coupons & frugal ideas
2. Mandy’s guide to couponing
3. The Coupon Lady’s printable coupons
4. My Litter of Six: Introduction to Couponing
5. Kimberly’s ideas for serving others with thriftiness
6. How to have fresh, local veggies within your budget
7. Saving money by inventorying clothing
8. 10 real work at home jobs from Shannon
9. Meal planning easier, and will save time & money
10. Ways you can save money shopping online
11. 10 Tips to improve your money situation
12. Becoming a Work at Home Mom Tips
a. TJ Mom-preneur Shops: Briwen Designs
b. EH Mom-preneur Shops: Lucky Girl Blog Design (10% off for all EH members)
c. Visit Our Peeps: Club BeetleBop Blog
d. TJ Giveaway Directory: Flip Ultra HD Video Camera Giveaway! $190 value
e. Executive Homemaker: EH Binder organization system
It’s holiday shopping season! Cash is tight, so why not Subscribe to receive a listing once a day of what’s being given away on the Tip Junkie Giveaway Directory?
It just might help you stock up on some free gifts! Usually, you just have to comment to enter. It’s easy!
Upcoming Tip Junkie Events:
- Trade Secret Swap Reminder: Mail your package by tomorrow! Then upload your pictures to the Flickr account.
- Talk To Me Tuesday, Nov 3rd: It’s Mom-prenuer Madness!Take the Buy Mom Made pledge then blog about your favorite Mom-preneur products. Post about any products from bloggers or Etsy shops that are created by women. We’re are helping to get the word out about your favorite mom made products for the holidays.