I love to feature Thanksgiving craft activities for children! I find it such a fun way to celebrate the thanksgiving season. Here are 12 Thanksgiving activities and gratitude ideas to do with your family.
I hope you’ll leave a comment on these lovely ladies blogs. I just love their creativity!
12 Thanksgiving Craft Activities for Children
1. Purple Trail’s yarn gratitude turkey – A craft activity you can do while dinner is cooking.
2. Roots & Wings heartfelt Thanksgiving letters – Read these right before dinner is served.
3. Read a favorite book together like Design Mom – An activity you can do every night during November.
4. Marie’s Gratitude Turkey – This get your guests involved while they wait for dinner.
5. Make & Takes’ apple turkeys – I’ve done this thanksgiving activity with my children for three years in a row and it’s become such a fun tradition in our home.
6. Skip to My Lou’s Thanksgiving grateful tree – Is a beautiful reminder of what we are grateful for.
7. Renata’s Turkey rolls – A yummy and beautiful way to theme up your dinner table.
8. Char’s thankful tree to focus on gratitude all month long – Also a great thanksgiving season craft activity.
Thanksgiving Children Activities
9. Tangled & True Thanksgiving garland tutorial – I love these paper leaves as it also doubles as decor.
10. Sandy writes one thing we were thankful during the year on her table runner.
11. Gratitude Rolls from Beauty & Bedlam – A cool way to surprise your guests during dinner.
12. Gig-Harbor Scrapper’s gratitude canvas – A fun gift idea.
Previous posts you might enjoy: