I’m continuing with home decor week by featuring wall art ideas submitted by Tip Junkie readers. These are some crazy fun tutorials! I hope it inspires you to do something fun in your home. You can also check out how people are decorating with empty frames, I have 6 diy decorating tips.
Wall Art Decor
1. Painting Scalloped Trim – This darling girls room paint is just the perfect touch of pink.
2. Decorating extra tall or vaulted walls – To emphasize the height and thereby the overall volume of the room, we chose large artwork to really utilize the total wall space.
3. Doormat + Paint = Wall Art – Use a doormat and some paint to make unique all art decor.
4. Paper wall squares – Use scrapbooking paper to make your own wall art decor in minutes!
DIY Home Decor
5. Giant Map Wall Art – Cut up a map and make this dramatic DIY home decor piece for any large wall.
6. Family Photos: Color or Black and White? – Here’s a great tutorial on how to decide on what kind of family photos to display in a wall collage.
7. Damask place mat as art – Simply frame a place mat and you’ve got cheap and fabulous artwork.
8. Wallpaper Kids’ Rooms With Maps – Use inexpensive maps as wallpaper to quickly transform a room.
Wall Art Ideas
9. Tutorial on Making a fresh new look on the ABC’s – I just love these darling ABC wall art decor which also teaches your kids to learn!
10. Burlap Clothes Pin Frames – I think these burlap frames are just darling wall art ideas.
11. Art for $0 – A spray painted old frame and place mat pinned on the wall. Cool idea!