Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! If you’re looking to make your Thanksgiving Day a little more fun why not try some of these creative Thanksgiving crafts! There’s a Thanksgiving craft idea for just about everyone. I hope you’re inspired to make something today.
If you have a Thanksgiving tutorial on your blog, feel free to submit it! I would love to feature you. Tomorrow I’ll be featuring Thanksgiving Decorating tutorials.
1. Thankful Wall – I just adore this chalkboard painted frame with cornucopia chalk holders.
2. Thanksgiving Blessing Board – it would be lovely to have a place for people to write down and display what they are thankful for at your gathering.
3. Thanks Board-Display What You Are Thankful For – I think this is such a Thanksgiving craft that you can use all month long to display what you’re grateful for.
4. Count Your Blessings Wipe Off Board – It’s our family list of things we’re thankful for. We each wrote some things we recognize as our blessings.
5. Leaf Placemats turned into Pillows – I just adore how she took these leaf placemats from Wal-Mart and made pillows into them.
6. DIY Fabric Leave Bowls – A cool accessory to your Thanksgiving Day table.
7. Give Thanks Banner – I just love this fun Thanksgiving paper craft.
8. Turkey Beanie – This isn’t an actual tutorial but I just love the idea of having a crochet turkey with ribbon feathers. I thought it might inspire you to make something similar.
9.November Magnet Calendar – I just adore how scrappy this magnet calendar is. How cool is it to decorate it for each holiday. That’s right up my alley!
10. Turkey Yo-yo Ponytail Holder – This would also make a cute pin to wear on a jacket.
11. Wood Turkey Napkin Holder Pattern – This is the first time I’ve seen anything like this. She’s hooked you up with a free pattern on how to make this wood turkey that also holds napkins.
12. Thanksgiving Count Down Calendar – Create a calendar to list what your family is thankful for, and count the days to your holiday feast at the same time.
13. Turkey Count Down Calendar – What a darling idea to use the turkey feathers as a fun count down to Thanksgiving.
14. Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft – Not only is this Turkey absolutely darling but it’s cheap too!
15. Turkey Headband – I just had to show you this fun hadband. What a fun accessory to wear on Thanksgiving.
16. Sweater Pillow Turkey Hands – Since my childrens hands will only be so little for a limited time, I came up with this fun Thanksgiving craft idea.
17. Thanksgiving Count Down Calendar – I love how she’s able to keep the cards year after year on what they’re grateful for.
18. Pine Cone Fire Starters – A cool way to make a fire starter kit. You can even package this up as a homemade gift idea.
19. Altoids Scrapbook – I love this little fall scrapbook make out of an Altoids can.
20. Thanksgiving Nested Boxes – A fun tutorial on how to scrap boxes to make this easy display.