To maintain consistency, consider making a list of the house rules each member of your family must live by. If you have pictures then even the youngest children will be able to be taught these rules.
Print Free File:
House Rules (7201 downloads)
1. Eat and drink only in the kitchen.
2. If you make a mess, clean it up.
3. No hitting, kicking, or pushing.
4. Only mommy & daddy can enforce a punishment. Siblings cannot put each other in time out.
5. Talk nicely to family & friends.
6. Wake up happy or stay in bed.
7. Only two hours of T.V. a day.
8. Quiet time is at 8:00 pm every night.
9. Lights out at 9:00.