Make Over Monday is a new weekly feature on Tip Junkie and features projects from readers who have re-purposed furniture, decor, jewelry, and anything else. I’m hoping you’ll be inspired to turn your trash into treasure and give it a new look and home. Submit your make over posts so I can feature you!
Be sure to tell these creative women that the Tip Junkie sent you!
1. Tips on what to look for when thrift store shopping
2. How to prime and paint an ugly kitchen light fixture
3. Faux built-in bookshelf from Northern Cottage
4. Trish’s slip covered chair from bleached drop cloths
It’s holiday shopping season! Cash is tight, so why not Subscribe to receive a listing once a day of what’s being given away on the Tip Junkie Giveaway Directory?
It just might help you stock up on some free gifts! Usually, you just have to comment to enter. It’s easy!
Upcoming Tip Junkie Events:
- Trade Secret Swap Reminder: Blog about your packages then upload your pictures to the Flickr account.
- Talk To Me Tuesday, tomorrow Nov 3rd: Its Mom-preneur Madness!Take the Buy Mom Made pledge then blog about your favorite Mom-preneur products. Post about any products from bloggers or Etsy shops that are created by women. Were are helping to get the word out about your favorite mom made products for the holidays.